Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My First Blog

Greetings Visitors,


This is my first post, I would just like to introduce my self and describe the purpose in my creation of this blog. My name is Sebastian Troy Pierre, I am currently 23 years old and was born in Harlow, UK however, I have spent most my life living in Jacksonville, Florida. As of this past year or so, I have discovered that the world we live in is vastly more complicated then I once perceived and since being introduced to the seemingly unlimited amount of real knowledge out there, it has become sort of an obsession of mine to enlighten myself to it. I am creating this blog as a medium to document my views pertaining to such knowledge as well as to hear from and meet others who may have different or similar opinions. Along with this sudden need to search for apparent as well as unapparent knowledge, art in the form of painting has entered my life in an abrupt yet, immense way and the will to create it has become a big part of my life. I have made another blog to display my paintings. I hope everyone who visits this page does so with an open mind and gains something from it. I urge and in fact welcome anyone with different insights or opinions pertaining to anything here to voice that through responses to my posts. So at that, thank you for visiting my blog and enjoy your time spent here.


No comments:

Post a Comment