Thursday, August 19, 2010

Obama, His Hyper diminsional election, Richard Hoagland and my opinion

A very interesting video by Richard Hoagland about Hyperdimensional Physic and how the events of time are effected by different cycles in the cosmos.  I have been looking into a lot of stuff he talks about here and it has lead me to change my opinions on some things.  I was a very large supporter of Obama as he was being elected, however after he gained office, his actions kind of disappointed me and my fondness for him quickly diminished.   His speeches usually are in a generally good direction however his actions seem to always be the exact opposite of what he promised. In this video, Hoagland makes some good points that have caused me to reevaluate my opinion on Obama.  I have been doing further research to Hoaglands claims and have found they are quite legit.  I plan to write and post an essay loosely based on some of the stuff he talks about here.

Since watching this video and looking deeper into certain aspects I have definitely regained some positive feelings for Obama.  I really do think he wants make positive change and that he is fully aware of how to do it.  He is simply stuck in a system that he has no control over, but rather it has control over him.   As explained in this video, the universe works in cycles and at exactly this time last cycle a similar president, named John F. Kennedy, was doing very similar things in an effort to reverse a growing grip of negative forces around of our system.  JFK of course was murdered as a result of his attempt to make changes and did not succeed; since then that system has continued to grow stronger and more empowered all the way up until this day. Now in the present, a new character is tasked with the job of changing a system that would sooner murder those in the way then alter its course.  Obama has a lot to live for, a wife with 2 young daughters, as the powers are set up at this moment, it would seem there is absolutely nothing he can do but go along with what he is told to do.  If Obama is truly to be the start of something great, I suspect it will not have to do with the likes of political process such as voting or lobbying, but more will be in the mind set of humanity.  A large scale realization of what is really going on, inevitably followed by a far clearer view of a truly positive direction as a whole.  I suspect Obama is aware that the system cannot be changed through means built by the system it's self as well, in fact his speeches have many quotes extracted from great philosophers such as Plato or the Mayan Scriptures that refer to the "inner self" as the path toward light.  If Obama is to create the momentum that I think he wishes to create, people need to give up the negativity and keep their views in an over all positive light.   I believe the powers that be are perfectly aware that the system in place is unchangeable through it's own process.  They make it a goal to keep negativity on the minds of everyone, for the process its self is appealing to indulge in and begins in their favor when the populace is negative.   It is oppositional by nature and a negative population will always feel the need to oppose in order to justify. They very well know that a negative population will over all lack the intuition to see past the seemingly opposed solutions to fake problems that are conveniently presented to them.  A negative minded populace will undoubtedly release it's dismay on the most apparent issue and argue diligently about two sides of a solution, never noticing that solution was for a problem fabricated as a distraction in the first place.


Anyways, I got a little bit off topic here when I started rambling about what I think about Obama but that is okay because I wanted to say that stuff anyways and this video has some to do with it.  


Part 1


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment